The connex disconnectors are designed for hazardous areas, type of protection ‘of ’.
The DXN disconnectors are designed for hazardous areas, type of protection ‘of ’.
Comply with ATEX 94/9 / EC.They can be used in zones 1 and 2 (gas) and zones 21 and 22 (dust).
They are certified according to IECEx standards.
• The end user security: Plug + socket + switch
- A power supply with a built-in switch, all in one compact unit.
- Just press the button once to cut the power and remove the risk of electric shock; then plugs automatically ejected and the unit is turned off.
- There is a box on / off, also usable under short circuit conditions. In case of emergency, unskilled operator can easily and safely break the power of the engine.
• Simplicity and visual aid to plug and connect: rigid box for connection / disconnection
- Each user can connect the plug thanks to a red visual brand. High performance and long life time is assured. The connection is fast and intuitive.
- A safety shutter protects the user (IP4X / IPXXD).
• Corrosion resistance
- The quality of materials, design and assembly of each component are the heart of our know-how and technology.
- They perform a specific function that optimizes the efficiency and lifespan of our outlets and facilities
• High temperature
- Suitable for heavy industries such as metallurgy, this range of power connectors and connectors control signal and provides an excellent quality of connection, even with high temperature environments.
- Very robust with high corrosion resistance.
• Mechanical lock
- There are optional locking systems to prevent accidental power to a machine during maintenance, and fit perfectly into their issuance procedures. Once the connector is disconnected safely you can mechanically lock the two longer physically separate parts.
ELECTRICAL SAFETY IN HAZARDOUS AREAS
Mounting an Ex power outlet or box atexdelvalle ensures electrical compliance and safety for users. It also promotes long-life cycle of equipment. The connection of these certified outlets is easy and doesn’t require any special electrical skills.
• Degree of protection: To IP67 depend of models.
- The sealed IP66 / IP67 is reinforced and automatically acts to connect the socket or by closing the lid of the enclosure.
Allows the product to be used in wet or dusty environments.
Data for application in connection with Ex-areas
• EC type examination certificate: II2 G D Ex de IIC Gb
• Certificate ATEX: Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
• Temperature Rating for: Class T6 -25ºC to 60°C
• Chemical, petrochemical.
• Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Food industry.
• Ex lighting networks, connecting Ex, extension cords.
• Lifeboats operating from offshore oil platforms.
• Mobile containers, cranes or laptop.
• Electric boats or hook-up truck.
|DXN1||CONNECTORS EX. MAX.VOLTAGE 200 MAX.CURRENT 20A Protection Type Ex de||DXN1|
|DXN3||CONNECTORS EX. MAX.VOLTAGE 200 MAX.CURRENT 32A Protection Type Ex de||DXN3|
|DXN6||CONNECTORS EX. MAX.VOLTAGE 150 MAX.CURRENT 63A Protection Type Ex de||DXN6|
|DX1||CONNECTORS EX. MAX.VOLTAGE 150 MAX.CURRENT 20A Protection Type Ex de||DX1|
|DX3||CONNECTORS EX. MAX.VOLTAGE 150 MAX.CURRENT 32A Protection Type Ex de||DX3|
|DX6||CONNECTORS EX. MAX.VOLTAGE 150 MAX.CURRENT 63A Protection Type Ex de||DX6|
|DX9||CONNECTORS EX. MAX.VOLTAGE 150 MAX.CURRENT 125A Protection Type Ex de||DX9|
|DX2||CONNECTORS EX. MAX.VOLTAGE 150 MAX.CURRENT 200A Protection Type Ex de||DX2|
|SPeX||CONNECTORS EX. MAX.VOLTAGE 150 MAX.CURRENT 680A Protection Type Ex e||SPeX|