Purge and pressurized panel cabinet Ex p, Px, Py, Pz Peppex series allow non-Atex elements to be fixed inside. The technique of pressurized panel apparatus EEx p offers for many applications a practical and economical solution to protect single electrical components or complete assemblies in a potentially explosive atmosphere areas.
Large interior space simplifying connection work. We recommend the use of pressurized control panels for equipment which can´t be protected any other way, as they are too big or need a high energy consumption to ensure the intrinsic security of the enclosure. This new range of enclosures overcomes every test of impact over pressure, corrosion, etc. to which we have been able to put them with ease. Manufacturer in AISI 304L or Aisi 316L Corrosion protection guaranteed for harsh environments.
Unlike containment or prevention protection, purge and pressurization separates general-purpose electrical devices from the surrounding hazardous atmosphere by placing them inside a common, lightweight enclosure. This Peppex enclosure is then purged with industrial-grade air, or an inert gas, and maintained at a pressure higher than the dangerous external atmosphere, preventing the fl ammable mixture from coming in contact with the internal components.
As a global leader in Europe design and manufacturing of purge and pressurized systems, atex-delvalle can offer, in conjunction with our expertise in cabinets customization, a complete solution to meet your most stringent requirements.
We can design and build an control panel Eex p enclosure based on your specification, and install the necessary purge equipment. Additionally, we can install your control equipment and our proven intrinsic safety barriers in these cabinets for a complete solution.
This allows you to operate general-purpose equipment within explosion hazardous areas 1,2,21,22
● Explosion protection to – CENELEC – IEC - Atex
● Can be used in Zone 1 and Zone 2
● The range includes – complete control and pressurized panels standard EEx p, empty enclosures for equipment to the EEx p protection standard, complete with fitted components including control device, air supply and pressure monitoring unit
– individual components protected to pressurized standard Ex p
● Pressurized control apparatus – with leakage compensation – with continous circulation of protective gas
● Meets standards