The enclosures of terminal boxes are made of glass libre reinforced polyester. All the metal elements are anti-corrosive. Concave-convex joints between the covers and bodies are designed to mount an air-foam silicone bar, which secure a degree of protection IP65. Terminal boxes are used for dividing and connecting wires for various electrical apparatus and instruments in the circuits.
Installation is certified for zones 1, 2, 21 and 22.
Cables are made with Atex cable glands, either in polyamide, brass or stainless steel for corrosive areas.
- Explosion protection.
- Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22.
- Various sizes.
- Mounting included.
- Customized custom and flexible configurations.
- The enclosures of terminal boxes black are made of glass fiber reinforced polyester.
- lnternational certification IECEx, Atex, TUV.
Norms and certificates
- Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
- Degree protection IP65
- II 2GD Ex e II e II mC T6/T5 Gb
- Ex tD A21 T80ºC/T95ºC
- II 1G Ex ia II A/IIB IIC T6/T5 Gb
- II 1D Ex tD A20 IP65 T80ºC/T95ºC
- II 2G Ex ib IIA/II B/II C T6/T5 Gb
- II 1D Ex ID A20 IP65 T80ºC/T95ºC
- Operating temperature (ambience): -40 ≤ Ta ≤ 40/55
- Directive Atex:
- IEC60079-0-2007 EN60079-0-2009
- IEC60079-7-2006 EN60079-7-2007
- IEC60079-11-2006 EN60079-11-2007
- IEC60079-26-2006 EN60079-26-2007
- IEC61241-0-2004 EN61241-0-2006
- IEC61241- 1-2004 EN61241- 1-2004