Delvalle presents of new UL mobile App for Global HazLoc. New mobile App provides installation principles regarding explosive atmospheres for the Hazardous Locations industry.
To facilitate a common understanding of global HazLoc locations (explosive atmospheres) for industry stakeholders, UL’s new mobile App benefits designers, manufacturers, distributors, inspection & regulatory authorities (AHJs), and end-users across oil & gas, chemical, agricultural, pharmaceuticals, offshore, and mining industries. This one comprehensive source for installation principles includes the following attributes:
- Types of explosive atmospheres.
- Likelihood an explosives atmosphere is present
- Ignition-related properties of explosive atmospheres
- Temperature classification based on maximum surface temperatures
- Methods of explosion protection regarding electrical and non-electrical risks of ignition.
- Markings required by both standards, including a “Find Your Standard” feature selection of five simple data points.
- Ingress protection (IP) codes and Type ratings for equipment enclosures.
- Contact options for additional information and questions.
Download the HadLoc App for free use itunes or Google play.