Delvalle present of VISULEX Ex camera kO6A-Ex.
camera with fixed lens KO6A-Ex:
During the installation process, the fixed lens of this standard Ex camera is preset to focus on the object to be monitored (outdoor area/outdoor facility, or technical process components such as pressure vessels or agitators).
Design and applications:
- Pressure-resistant aluminium body wit built-in colour CCD camera, 1/3″ CCD sensor, 1 lux light sensitivity; a 2-wire transmitter with electronics, and aluminium mounting bracket are included.
- Approved for use in Ex zone 1 and 2 as well as zone 21 and 22.
- Type of protection: IP65
Ambient temperatures: Between +5ºC and 40ºC.
EC type examination certificate: BVS 08 ATEX E 132
- II 2G Ex de IIC T6 Gb
- II 2D Ex tb IIIC T80ºC Db
- Link-up is established via control line to the control unit (camera rack with camera control module) which should be ordered separately. For each camera, a camera control module is required which is inserted into the rack. Besides single racks, we also offer racks for up to 6 camera control modules.
- Camera: supply voltage: 24 V DC (supplied by the control unit), rated power: up to 20W, 2-wire transmission.
- 6-core cable (3 twisted pairs)
- Lenght: up to approx. 500m (between camera and control unit)
- Control line 3P x AWG 20 C
Simple installation with special bracket for practical use:
The Ex camera is mounted on the cover flange of the circular sight glass fitting or flow sight glass using the hinged bracket. In the case of the screw-type slight glass fitting, it is attached to the slotted cover nut.
- If there is not sufficient natural light in the vessel, an appropriately dimensioned Lumiglas luminaire can additionally be installed.
- A separate arrangement consisting of light glass and Ex camera glass is a further option for consideration. This combination depends on the process and the reactor size as well as on the surface of the vessel, the medium in question, and the angle of incidence.
- Consstently uniform illumination should be ensured.