Atex product | IS1+ is the world’s most widely installed remote I/O system in hazardous areas. In conjunction with over 30 years of experience and know-how with solutions from R. STAHL is thus almost every task possible.
The system is continuously extended and improved with new functionalities.
Today it features a wide range of communication protocols including Ethernet connectivity and simple integration into asset management systems with a powerful DTM. Besides support of modern protocols, a long-lived and flexible I/O level is required as well. Based on experience with thousands of globally installed systems, R. STAHL now presents the most up-to-date I/O modules with IS1+. The futureproof system solution for complex requirements in hazardous areas of today and tomorrow.
- Installation in hazardous areas Zone 1, Zone 2, Division 1 and Division 2.
- Fieldbus communication: Profibus DP V0/V1 HART, Modbus RTU, Industrial Ethernet with Modbus TCP, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET and FF HSE
- Hot swap for all modules in hazardous areas
- System redundancy, media redundancy and optical rings
- DTM technology for full access to all system, IO and HART field device information
- Optional ServiceBus for diagnostics and HART communication
- Field enclosures in many versions, engineered to choice
- Intrinsically safe Ex ia IIC, Ex e, Ex nA or Ex nL inputs and outputs