hazardous area GPS Antenna 1575MHz
The Ex GPS Antenna system, with an IP 66 degree of tightness, includes an Ex antenna, ICECEx, Dual band 1,575.42 MHz that can be used in zones 1 and 2.
This antenna is mounted over a lightweight and compact enclosure made from aluminium alloy used to adjust the cable, with access through an NPT cable gland (Ex d) for unarmed cables (sizes: 8/10,5mm – 10,5/13mm – 13/15.5mm – 15.5/18mm). The extensive range offered caters to specific customer requirements and can be installed in areas classified as Zone 1, 2 (hazardous areas).
On the other hand, the Ex antenna is omni-directional with 0.0 dBi gain and an integrated TNC coaxial connector for ease of installation. The upper body is optimized for rugged industrial and hazardous applications while maintaining maximum radio frequency transmission and reception efficiency.
General antenna specifications:
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Maximum power : 2 Watts
• Connector type: Female TNC
• Mounting base: 20mm (3/4” NPT)
• Impact rating: 7 Jules
• Weight: 1.06 lbs., 0.48 kg
• Maximum length including TNC conn: 5.85”, 148.6mm
• Zones:1 - 2
Technical data box:
• Body and lid of a low copper content aluminium alloy. Internally ribbed lid for reduced weight.
• Stainless steel hinges.
• Gasket of acid/hydrocarbon-resistant silicone.
• Cer tification label located inside the box.
• Stainless steel bolts and screws
• M6 stainless steel earth screws with anti-rotation brackets.
• Electro galvanized steel mounting brackets.
• Zones: 1 – 2.
• CENELEC EN 60079-0: 2009
• EN 60079-1: 2007
• EN 60079-31: 2009
• EN 60439-1
• EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE 94/9/EC: 1994
• Hazardous tank level monitoring
• Wireless bridges
• Hazardous area computers
• Utility systems where explosive gases may be present
• Offshore platforms
• Power plants
• Utility systems with the possibility of explosive gases presence.
|EJBANTEx1575||GPS 1575Mhz Atex Antena||>267,1||130||EJBANTEx1575|